Friday, May 09, 2008


I am working tomorrow...
Comparing to the past when I am still having my attachment, my working environment has been altered so much, and I hate it.

During the times during attachment, probably I am still not experienced there, I did not see any darkness within. Until when I switched part-time, many of my bosses and managers are then, slowly revealing their true colours. In front of us, they are always putting up a show as if they wanted us to stay. But behind us, they are actually the masterminds to hope that you will leave as soon as possible, all because of a reason, money.

But still, I cannot lose my job this way.

Why am I living in such a cruel world? My family's job are breaking up. My dad, lost his job, because his contract has ended. My mum, have to torment by fears of the canteen closing down anytime. If strictly speaking, my sister is the only breadwinner. She handles the monthly bills that is forever hiking as time goes by, and is the only one holding a proper job. Now, even me, cannot hold on to a proper part-time job.

Could this be a reason why are the rich getting richer while the poor are getting poorer? And yet, the stupid government are still saying that Singaporean's standard of living has increased this and that. Can't they see its actually the COST of living that is constantly increasing but NOT the standard? They are encouraging citizens to work till old age, then why on earth they are constantly welcoming and encouraging foreigners to work in Singapore? Employers, for obvious reasons, will choose the foreigners of course, for they are younger, faster, more efficient than old people. Well, tell me, how is it ever possible for families to grow when more and more foreigners are taking away our jobs everyday? Singaporeans losing their job, their family's breaking apart, while outsiders are draining our source of income away...

It is so unfair.

And yet, it is never possible for me to show my true feelings. I am forced to fake a smile.
Who knows if you show your true feelings, the people will take it as if you fake it out, in seeking help from the society?

yylow30 blogged at 1:12 AM

May your light shine...
in the darkness...


About Me

Kelvin
The Story Continues


Taggy..




Shining Bright

Eugene
Yanlin
Zhiyuan
Stephanie
Guoxiang
Evelyn
Shawn
Casilda
Howe Luen
Xindy
Tat Wee
Adam
Pei Ting
Yonghuan


The Afterglow

~June 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~May 2008~
~July 2009~


free search engine submission
free search engine submission
Site Meter

Credits


Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities