Saturday, May 10, 2008


I don't understand...
jkhigi o hoi; n jpto no oniuijyoi tyopiutj7o;tkjo;tjmyr j iy u kyfu tuof ult tukld tdku ukf fuk uktd tkud ukd kuf ug ryij esj zs sfz vm ,jcg ukld tjes ymksr ultd ukyd yr s djgt ysk ut.l ,sff f h,i;yd mg fhm dg mhy hsf dgm ajet d,ult tlue i.d ult. n;id xh, sky ud; c tsei 6i4 75eorwa nsf ,hjg hkfs dsgm yk jdgt gmd yksr fhm fhms h,j xh,f f h,f hf ,h, xf h,xfd hf h,xf h,xf h,fxc fx,hhy k, ykfm
Why does it whenever I turned on my computer,
it will always be assumed that I was playing games?
Even when I am studying or working online?
Even when I showed and explained?
Even when I clearly wasn't even at my computer?
bgfug jbkuhuk
Eew!

yrtjytrtkhjgky
jryjglkyt
tjtjkjg
fykhffhm
djgt
djgt
tdj
dth
jdgtjgdt

yylow30 blogged at 7:31 PM

May your light shine...
in the darkness...


About Me

Kelvin
The Story Continues


Taggy..




Shining Bright

Eugene
Yanlin
Zhiyuan
Stephanie
Guoxiang
Evelyn
Shawn
Casilda
Howe Luen
Xindy
Tat Wee
Adam
Pei Ting
Yonghuan


The Afterglow

~June 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~May 2008~
~July 2009~


free search engine submission
free search engine submission
Site Meter

Credits


Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities