Saturday, June 30, 2007


Im wondering...

What are people trying to say when they constantly keep throwing hidden messages in their message? One example is "Stop lying. Im just merely lying together with you" thats wad i OFTEN use and its OFTEN true and is OFTEN aiming at someone. May it be someone i like, or someone i hate. My main blog have a number of entries i mentioned about all these stuffs... Its pretty much useless anyway. No one seems to understand.

Today she finally takes action. I doubt anyone will have their eyes sharp enough to see the little small removal of something in my main blog. Not the test dou. What is her hidden action? And the hidden meaning? I realised I can no longer trust her the way i used to. This is so much the same to so many people. Good thing, in poly, I managed to regain many... BUT... i have a question... Even in their actions, are they true about what they are doing? Or did they make me regain the trust of them so that they can make more use of me?

I hope i can regain the trust i have of her. She do have similar problems with me. And i believe that.

yylow30 blogged at 2:29 AM

May your light shine...
in the darkness...


About Me

Kelvin
The Story Continues


Taggy..




Shining Bright

Eugene
Yanlin
Zhiyuan
Stephanie
Guoxiang
Evelyn
Shawn
Casilda
Howe Luen
Xindy
Tat Wee
Adam
Pei Ting
Yonghuan


The Afterglow

~June 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~May 2008~
~July 2009~


free search engine submission
free search engine submission
Site Meter

Credits


Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities